Thank you for visiting Henderson Studios
In 2010, at the age of 65, I discovered my passion for creating bronze sculptures at the Center for the Arts in Sedona, Arizona. My studies continued under nationally-acclaimed sculptors John Coleman, Ken Rowe, and Gerald Balcier.
My work has been featured in gallery exhibits/shows and is found in numerous private collections including the permanent collection of the Smithsonian-affiliated Booth Western Art Museum.
You will see that my sculptures consist of two diverse bodies of work which reflect my interest in the history of the Native American Indian, as well as my life-long passion for English Fox Hunting and the country sports.
In the Native American Gallery I hope you will feel the quiet dignity of the Plains Indians. In the Art of the Chase Gallery I hope you see the accurate portrayal of the traditions, thrills, and beauty of ‘the hunt’ that have been such an important part of my life.
Welcome to my Studio,
Barry Henderson, Artist
PO Box 1447
Cartersville, Ga 30120
Like us on Facebook
- Ventulett Gallery, Holy Innocents Church, “South Meets West” 2015
- “Dream Song” acquired by Booth Western Art Museum for its Permanent Collection 2015
- “Making a Point” dedicated as the Perpetual Trophy for Country Sports Plantation 2015
- Booth Western Art Museum Art Guild Exhibits 2013, 2014
- Atlanta Decorative Arts Center, “Diversity Earth” 2014
- Harris Arts Center 2014
Photography by Lynn Henderson